I am currently trying to get this church thing right in my life.It is hard to sit for long periods of time but I do it.It seems that it will go on forever about the same thing.But not this church it heals and eats the enemies all in one setting.I thank God that I have finally seen what I need to see.Helping others before myself and getting my finances in order is what I have been guided to do.
I have found myself not putting up with a lot of bull like I used to.
Friends are far and few as you may know,but they are near.
My days have been really full and less problematic as opposed to what I am used to dealing with.
Noone has great days but more of us will have better days.He knows that we need him.What are you willing to do for HIM?.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment