Friday, February 8, 2008

Last night

Finally Jazz admitted she was a mannnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.A queen of the night so I may put it.She said that I was a "Fag Hag" and I said her MaMa.Now what!?.She started to laugh and I got pissed.You know what the clown on Saw looks like that is what the image of her face looks like.She has padding hips and bobbies.A lot of them come into the store and they make sure she is known.Strippers came in the store last night and had on no clothes whatso ever.It was amazing watching that crap.
These people will be on t.v real soon.You tube will pay me big time when I am done.They need to see themselves and what america sees when they act like that in public. They even do bomb assed hair dues. Now i am going to start letting them do my hair to hurry the growth of it.Chemo has really taken my hair out on my head:)s.Lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are so amazed by your stories that Katie almost took us to visit you this weekend. We want to see the craziness for ourselves.