I really think she is in the wrong profession.She and I both give the best damn advice .We really need to think about this as our new walk of life.Even though I have only met BillyI think Kate supports me more than any other human being alive.She LISTENS!!!!!!!!!!
That is the key to being a great friend ,wife, sister,daughter.
LET ME TELL YOU!!!!!!!!
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You know I love you!
Every few days or so I call Katie and say, "Katie. What are we doing? We have to find something better to do with our lives." My husband thinks that me, Katie, you, and this lady named Norma that I know should have our own radio talk show.
Any women like ourselves were not meant to be bossed around by ignorant men... hahaha.
^ hahahahahahaha. here here!
Whatttttttttt????????????
Post a Comment