Friday, January 4, 2008
Part II
Where did I leave off about that old man of mine.Okay:I have not spoken to him in a few months right?.I guess he missed the wallet and not my beauty and my mind.This man went to my sister's job and that was out of the blue.Mind you now I was telling my sister how happy I was that he is not on my back.Low and behold I get this call from the both of them.He was tracking me down AT WORK AND I WAS DODGING HIM EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!.He wanted to tell me he missed me and that a cousin of his died.So of course I was there for him as a friend I thought.He had his family thinking that we were back to gether.If I didn't know any better he needed a game piece and I was it.I was so mad at him for that since then I have not spoken to him.Enough is enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment