This a story about a guy named Sam.I could go for days about him ,okay I will.
He was the love of my life since 1991.No job loved my sons and still does.They hate him now because of all the pain that he put me through.
He is bipolar and has ADD.Says one thing and really means another.I have been so tired of him lately.I called the quits and moved on.He likes to talk to girls way younger than me.
So now his apperance is terrible and he is about to lose his front choppers.He has missing hair spots all over his head and he has warts on his hands.Sometimes he bathes and sometimes he doesn't (all men are like this if you let them be).He thinks that women actually want him forrrrrrrrrrrrrr whattttttttttttttttttttt???????????? your guess is as good as mine.He is a temp worker at the port and he has nothing to offer a dog ,cat or rat.He lives in a rooming house on Park ave upstairs and he thinks this is the Holiday Inn Express.
His idea of fun is bootleg video night and a Natural Ice beer with dirty hands and a Jewel Cigar.He hardly brushes his teeth at times and I really mean he has this terrible brown film on his teeth that a sand blast machine will never be able to take that crap off of them.
Part 2 later.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment