Thursday, January 3, 2008

Anyone listening????????!!!!!!!

I am sure as hell not.

Guys come at me from all walks of life,under rocks ,bridges and newspapers.I try to adjust to them as best I can by opening up my heart,wallet and home.
Does anybody need a handyman or a liar?.I got a few for your ass.Play with it if you want to!.

Now if you want to hear about my stories all true no punches held keep reading them and be nice with the responses.Y?.
Because this has been an ongoing bet between my sister and I since 2002.

1.Ugly guy
2.Crossed eyed guy
3.Fat guy.
4.Teeth missing guy.
5. Horrific breath guy
6.Little pee pee guy.
7. Big pee pee guy
8.Crazy guy
9.Smelly guy
10.Slow in the brain guy.
Believe it or not I did them all.That is why these are true stories.Yes I did win the bet.

No comments: