Thursday, January 3, 2008

Let me tell you!!!!!

My sister is a big ass liar about the guys that she meets.She then tends t set me up with them if they have a friend or 2.
9 x's out of 10:missing teeth,breath is horrific,cocked eyes,no job,no home,car,money or skills in bed if it even gets that far.Wait!!!!!!!! I had to catch my breath.Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let us see what 2nite brings with the jerks.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That's what Katie used to do to me when she was in Buies Creek. Then she ended up marrying one of the guys she hooked me up with.... HAHAHA.

I'm so glad you have a blog Debbie. I hear stories ALL THE TIME! So, welcome.

Kate said...

you're such a crackhead. LORD. :0)

play with it if you want to... said...

Ashley that is so funny.Y R u still her friend?????!!!!!!!!.It must be love.
I have many,many stories .You will not believe them when I tell you about what my life has been like since 2002.Read on lil'sis.