Thursday, January 3, 2008

The guys in Savannah,Ga

Well, I met one named Will(eyes cocked like a pistol) Morgan.He lives in the mission.I met him about 3 years ago.Ladies I swear by the Lamb he has lived in that mission since 2005.Here it is 2008 and he still tells me he is in church.I have heard him say this since I have known him.He works one of those jobs that gets paid daily and he has all of his teeth this time(ha-ha).Daily money is dinner money and $10 worth of gas in my big ass car 2004 Ford Taurus.Now how far can I get on $10 worth of gas.He told me that he is trying to get another job that is a 40 hours a week (yeah right).Rent is so damn due and he thought hee was going to be my roomey (nottttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).As of today he has only $20 in his pocket.I took his cloths that he so thoughtfully left at my house back to the mission be cause storage is not free in the SAV!!!!!!!!!.Play wit it!!!.

No comments: